In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education. This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
What You Need To Know About The KPMG Nigeria Scholarship Program for Undergraduates
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
The Scholarship are available for undergraduates students to pursue any course of study in any university in the country.
The SCHOLARSHIP can be taken in NIGERIA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK , this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
These scholarship are available for Nigeria. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Departments are expected to make a 50% contribution to the award. All applications must be discussed with the relevant Departmental Manager prior to submission.
The KPMG Nigeria Scholarship Program for Undergraduates Eligibility:
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How To Apply For The KPMG Nigeria Scholarship Program for Undergraduates
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Scholarship Application Deadline 21st September, 2018.
Note: Kindly state the code “KSP2018” in the subject of the email
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- TOP 21 MASTERS DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR GEOMATICS ENGINEERING STUDENTS
- ESADE Executive MBA Scholarships , 2018(Spain)
- JSIF SCHOLARSHIP FOR JAMAICAN STUDENTS 2018
- University of Dundee Alumni Scholarship, 2018-2019
- UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2018
- James Edward Oglethorpe Scholarships At Oglethorpe University, 2019