$27,596 Annual International Scholarship At University of Adelaide in Australia 2019
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for $27,596 Annual International Scholarship At University of Adelaide in Australia 2019. Deadline for submitting of applications for this scholarship is 15 February 2019.
Applications are ongoing for International scholarships at University of Adelaide. This scholarship is provided to attract high quality International students to help in the area of research for the institution.
It is applicable to international students including Nigerians and it’s worth is $27,596, The scholarship includes course tuition fees, annual living allowance and overseas student health cover.
- Intake/Commencement: Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2019 intake
Last Day to Apply: 15 February 2019
Last Day to Enrol**: 31 August 2019 (Successful scholarship applicants in round 2 will be required to commence studies by 31 August; however if the applicant only holds an offer for admission for the semester 1 intake s/he will be required to commence studies by 30 June).
Anticipated Outcome Notification: Mid April 2019
- Intake/Commencement: Semester 2, 2019 intake
Last Day to Apply: 30 April 2019
Last Day to Enrol**: 30 November 2019
Anticipated Outcome Notification: Early July 2019
Eligible Countries: International (Excluding New Zealand & Australia}
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed their Bachelors degree and have at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic result
- Applicants must be citizens of a country(Excluding New Zealand & Australia}
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate leadership skills and be good in the area of research.
- Applicants must be good in Oral and Written English
How to Apply
Applicants are to submit a formal application for Admission and a Scholarship via the online
Copyright 2018 Ngyab.com. All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on our website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from NGYAB.