University of Dundee School of Business is glad to announce its Fully Funded Scholarship in Digital Marketing. The School of Social Sciences is delighted to offer fully funded PhD Studentship in Digital Marketing within the University of Dundee School of Business. This studentship is available for home, EU and overseas applicants.
As part of the School of Social Sciences, the successful candidate will benefit from the expertise a large, diverse and growing school brings. The candidate will also be encouraged to connect their work with others across the University and beyond and will be supported in this by the interdisciplinary Institute for Social Sciences Research.
The University of Dundee is one of Scotland’s premier educational institutions offering undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in a wide variety of subjects. We are one of the world’s top 200 universities, according to Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018, and the UK’s top 25 in The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018.
In the recent 2018 Guardian League Tables, Dundee was also ranked 5th in the UK for business management and marketing. A strong sign of the positive developments underway in the School of Business.
When it comes to business degrees, the university provides a wide palette of specialisations for both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. You can choose from:
- International Business
Apart from numerous business networking opportunities, Dundee Business School also includes career services for students, providing not just career advices, but also helping them with placement and internship opportunities.
What you Need To know About The Fully Funded Scholarship in Digital Marketing
The University of Dundee School of Business works closely with industries in and around the region. There are constant opportunities for students to link up with organisations and focus on specific business enterprises with local employers, depending on their individual skills and areas of interest.
The award of a studentship will be based on a competitive selection process and its renewal for each subsequent year over the three-year course of study will be strictly subject to satisfactory progress.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
Studentship is available to study PhD program to study UK at University of Dundee School of Business.
We particularly welcome applications including, but not limited to, the following areas of digital marketing:
-the role of augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and mixed reality (MR)
-social media marketing and influencer marketing
-digital asset management
The studentship is open for home, EU and overseas applicants on a full-time basis only and includes: (overseas applicants are welcome to apply, but will be required to pay the difference between the home/EU rate and the overseas rate).
• Full home/EU rate tuition fees for 3 years
• Annual stipend of £14,777 (increases annually in line with ESRC rates)
• £2,000 per annum student travel allowance
• £1,000 per annum conference allowance
• £1,000 per annum project consumables allowance
University of Dundee School of Business Fully Funded PhD Studentships Eligibility:
- Applicants are expected to have an excellent undergraduate degree and have successfully completed a Masters degree in a relevant area from a UK university, or have comparable qualifications from another recognised higher education institute.
- Previous work experience in marketing is desirable, ideally within the field of brand management.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate evidence of self-motivation and the ability to set and achieve ambitious goals.
- The role will involve some teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. An international outlook, emotional intelligence, highly developed cultural awareness, and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
How To Apply For The University of Dundee School of Business Fully Funded PhD Studentships
Please apply directly to
PhD-SocialSciences@dundee.ac.uk with the following documents:
• Proposal (3,000-5,000 words) to include discussion of research aims, key literature and proposed approach
• A summary CV
• Letter of application (personal statement)
Please include #udsbstudentship and your full name in the subject line.
Monday 10th September 2018