CKGSB MBA launches first full tuition philanthropy scholarship for outstanding global talents with a philanthropic spirit.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2018.
Eligible Countries: International
Click here to Get Personalised Scholarship/Opportunity Alert on your Mobile Phone FREE!
To Be Taken At (Country): China
About the Award: Philanthropy has been embedded into CKGSB’s DNA since its establishment in 2002. Indeed, the school’s mission statement aims to cultivate business leaders with a global vision, a humanistic spirit, a strong sense of social responsibility and an innovative mind-set. Hundreds of charity events have been organized to build a culture of philanthropy in our alumni community and this philanthropic spirit has found a way into every CKGSB student’s daily life and work. In fact, each CKGSB MBA Student is required to complete 24 hours of philanthropic service as a prerequisite of graduation.
As a further demonstration to its commitment to these principles, the CKGSB MBA Program will now award The Social Responsibility and Green Future Scholarship (“the Philanthropy Scholarship”) each year to students that have demonstrated a commitment to the environment and to ethical business leadership, aimed at attracting ambitious, young, global talents with a philanthropic spirit who intend to create value for society. By offering a full-tuition award, this scholarship aims to promote their career in philanthropy and thus to make a significant contribution to public welfare.
- Applicants should work in aninfluential Non-Profit Organization (NPO), including government-approved organizations for philanthropy, cultural exchange, public welfare,
- Applicants should have the commitmentto be devoted in philanthropic ventures or organizations for public welfare such as NPOs.
- Applicants should fulfill the basic requirements of the CKGSB MBA Program.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: fThe scholarship awards full tuition waivers for successful applicants
How to Apply:
- Submit online application
- Preliminary screening and reference check
- Written exam and admission interview
- Review & decision
- Offer confirmation& scholarship assessment
- Online application form with uploaded supporting documents
- An essay (of approximately 100 words) outliningyour contribution to social responsibility and public welfare or your plan for such an undertaking in the future.
The admission result will be published before 30 September 2018 and applicants will be notified.
Award Providers: CKGSB