Course(s) Offered: Science, Technology, Education
Course Level: Graduate (masters)
Provider: University of Nottingham
Country to Study in: Malaysia
The Malaysia Campus of the University of Nottingham, Malaysia hereby offers the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship for students interested in pursuing their postgraduate studies at the university.
Ten awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education.
The Developing Solutions Scholarship Fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
In order to apply for one of these scholarships, candidate must;
- be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying RM2,000 for full time Masters degree programme at The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for 2018/19 intakes. Copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be attached together with the application.
- be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate programme. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- complete our scholarship application form online. Please take note only completed form with all supporting documents will be considered.
- current students and graduates of UNMC will not be considered for this scholarship as to give new students an opportunity.
- only complete applications and meet the above requirements will be entertained.
Citizens of Developing and third world countries
University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus, Malaysia
Fields of study
Taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education, including the following courses below:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MSc Crop Biotechnology
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
- MA International Relations
Number of awards
Ten awards will be granted
Covers one year
This scholarship is a 100% tuition fee waiver per successful applicant
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information
There are 2 application cycles. Application for September 2018 intake is open from 15 March 2018 and closed by 5 August 2018. Successful applicants will be notified by 18 August 2018. And applications for December 2018 intake is open from 1 June 2018 and closes by 20 October 2018. Successful applicants will be notified by 31 October 2018
A decision on your application will be made by a panel of University staff. Only successful applicants will be notified by the staff of university via email.
The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus is a franchised branch campus of the University of Nottingham majority owned by Boustead Holdings Sdn Bhd. The university is situated in Semenyih, Hulu Langat District, Selangor, Malaysia. The university has been classified as a private institution by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education. The Malaysia campus was the first campus of a British university in Malaysia and one of the first to open outside Britain. The University of Nottingham’s other overseas campus is in Ningbo, China.
Application Deadline: 20 October 2018
Open to International Applicants: Yes