The Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad is glad tp invite you for its scholarship applications from qualified and deserving individuals seeking financial assistance in pursuing their full-time undergraduate studiesin Malaysian institutions of higher learning. This is called Yayasan KLK Undergraduate Scholarship.
ABOUT THE SPONSOR:
Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad (“KLK”) is a company incorporated in Malaysia and listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad with a market capitalisation of approximately RM26.7 billion at the end of December 2017.
KLK is committed to further enhance and build a sustainability future to ensure the well-being of present and future generations. The Group integrate the principles, value and practice of sustainable development in its employees, supply chain and communities in surrounding operations.
KLK diversified into resource-based manufacturing and vertically integrated its upstream and downstream businesses. This integrated business value chain enables KLK to enter different market segments and mitigate the risk of volatilities of the segments.
What You Need to Know About The Yayasan KLK Undergraduate Scholarship
Yayasan KLK, a foundation established by KLK, offers This to high-achieving young Malaysians who are studying or have gained a place at any Malaysian institutions of higher learning. Upon graduation, scholars may be offered the opportunity to work in KLK or its business units.
While undergoing tertiary education, scholars’ academic performance is monitored and they are expected to undergo practical training within the Group. Such monitoring is necessary as it ensures only the best talents are subsequently recruited to continue the Group’s tradition of leadership excellence.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate program and theScholarship is awarded in the fields of:
- Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines
- Sciences (Chemistry, Biotech)
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics)
- Information Technology
- Real Estate Management
- Town & Regional Planning
scholarship is to be taken in MALAYSIA.
READ ALSO: Cheapest Universities to Study in Malaysia, Tuition Fees, & Visa REQUIREMENT
The scholarship is open to MALAYSIANS citizens only
Successful applicants are provided with annual grant over the minimum duration of their courses as follows:
Public Institutions – RM 10,000 per academic year
Private Institutions – RM17,000 per academic year
Yayasan KLK Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Good academic results (STPM, A-Levels or equivalent-minimum 2As / Foundation-minimum CGPA of 3.5).
- Good command of English Language, both written and spoken.
- A record of active participation in extracurricular activities.
- Must have a confirmed placement from institution of higher learning.
- Not bonded, holding any other scholarship or receiving assistance from any organisation.
- Be prepared to serve a 3-year bond with the Group at any location upon graduation.
How To Apply For The Yayasan KLK Undergraduate Scholarship
We start receiving scholarship applications in June each year. We encourage you to submit your application upon receiving your offer of admission from the institution of higher learning.
How to apply :
Download and complete the scholarship application form. You may choose :-
Option 1 – Scan and email the completed form with relevant certificates e.g. SPM, STPM (or equivalent) and institution’s offer letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 2 – Post the completed form together with relevant certificates e.g. SPM, STPM (or equivalent) and institution’s offer letter to :
No: 1, Jalan S.P. Seenivasagam
30000 Ipoh, Perak
Tel : 05-240 8000
The completed application form together with the offer of admission must reach us at the above address by 24 August 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Applicants who have not been invited for an interview by 30 September 2018 should be considered unsuccessful.
For further enquiries, please email us at : email@example.com
SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE: 24 August 2018.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- South Korean Government Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018-2019 Application
- Lyford Cay Foundation Scholarship for Bahamian Graduate Students
- Diet Pills Watchdog the Inaugural Scholarship Program
- 2018-19 DAAD Undergraduate Scholarship in Germany
- National Cattlemen’s Foundation W.D. Farr Scholarships