The new Ashley Family Foundation Scholarship is now available on offer to study MA Textile Design course at Chelsea College of Arts, University of the Arts London. Home/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and awards provided through generous donations from individuals, companies and philanthropic charities, as well as from University funds.
University of the Arts London (UAL) is a world top 6 university for art and design according to the QS World University Rankings®. It is Europe’s largest specialist art and design university, with over 19,000 students from more than 130 countries. Established in 2004, UAL brings together six esteemed arts, design, fashion and media Colleges, which were founded in the 19th and early 20th centuries:
- Camberwell College of Arts
- Central Saint Martins
- Chelsea College of Arts
- London College of Communication
- London College of Fashion
- Wimbledon College of Arts
UAL gives students unique opportunities to learn, create, research and innovate across a whole range of disciplines and at all levels – covering everything from drama, graphic and interior design to fashion and fine art. With a teaching staff made up of professional artists, practitioners, designers, critics and theorists, UAL is one of the world’s leading specialist creative universities. Each College has its own culture, philosophy and focus. UAL graduates go on to work in and shape creative industries worldwide, and the university has launched the careers of many creative and cultural leaders, including over half of all Turner Prize nominees.
What You Need To Know About The Ashley Family Foundation MSc Scholarship At UAL
This Scholarship will be assessed on the basis of financial need and academic merit, and will cover the cost of course tuition fees.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
Scholarship is available to study Master degree programme at UAL.
The Scholarship can be taken in UK. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK , this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Home/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to up to £9,500
The Ashley Family Foundation MSc Scholarship At UAL Eligibility:
To be eligible for The Ashley Family Foundation Scholarship students must be:
- Classified as a Home or EU student for fee purposes AND
- Accepted on the MA Textile Design Course at Chelsea College of Arts, commencing October 2018
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How To Apply For The Ashley Family Foundation MSc Scholarship At UAL
Applications must be made online. You will need to fill in an online application form
In addition to the online application form, you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- An electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include:
- Title page with your name and course title
- Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled and annotated as appropriate.
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An academic or professional reference
- Household income evidence (please see online application form for more information)
- Evidence of financial hardship* (if applicable)
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 1, 2018
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Fully-Funded Scholarship At Imperial College London, 2018
- The Best Ranked Medical Schools in the UK in 2017
- PhD Scholarships at Open University in UK, 2019
- The Facebook Fellowship Program 2019
- Pathway Scholarships at Edith Cowan University in Australia, 2019