Holland Scholarship for Bachelor’s or Master’s Study in the Netherlands 2019
Deadline: February 1 and May 1, 2019
The 2019 Holland Scholarship is now open for applications. The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship!
This scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
Are you planning to do your bachelor’s or master’s abroad? Are you from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and are you ready for a chance of a lifetime? Apply now.
- There are 2,100+ programmes in English.
- Get high quality education and value for your money.
- Be part of an international community.
- Develop valuable skills and be more successful.
- Live in one of the safest and happiest countries in the world.
- Have the rest of Europe at your doorstep
- The scholarship amounts to € 5,000.
- You will receive this in the first year of your studies. The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
- Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
The university will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
About Opportunity Desk
Opportunity Desk is the one stop place for all global opportunities. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – @opportunitydesk